Life has become very stressful and busy. Due to this sleep has reduced and this affects eyes the most - tired and puffy eyes have become common. Everyone tries to use makeup to hide the dark circles and puffiness beneath the eyes. Due to the increased use of makeup, using a good makeup remover becomes extremely important. Using Vitamin E cream in under eye area is very beneficial and it also acts as a makeup remover. Our beauty experts bring you these remedies for making this at home:-
- ¼th cup organic coconut oil.
- 2 drops Lavender oil (optional).
- 6-8 capsules of Vitamin E.
The number of Vitamin E capsules used in the method depends on the climate. If you live in a hot place like the Indian climate, use 4 capsules. If you reside in a colder place the number of capsules used can be increased.
- Take the coconut oil and melt it if it is solidified (due to cold temperatures). It should have a runny consistency.
- Take the Vitamin E capsules and puncture them one by one.
- Pour the liquid contained within into the coconut oil and mix well.
- Close the container with a lid and place it in a fridge. The mixture solidifies due to the coconut oil.
Dab cotton balls in the mixture and apply it evenly on skin. Repeat it a few times. Makeup will be removed easily and the mixture is super soft on the skin.
- 2 tablespoons cocoa butter.
- 2 tablespoons petroleum jelly.
- 2 ½ tablespoons coconut oil.
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil.
- Take all the above mentioned ingredients in a cup.
- Heat them in a microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Mix them well and pour the mixture in a small lid container and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
Apply daily using soft fingers. Massage it under the eye to remove eye makeup. Regular use will show the effect on skin in a few days.
These methods use extremely rich ingredients like cocoa butter and coconut oil. Coconut oil is very gentle on skin and removes dark circles. Cocoa butter works on tiredness and puffiness in the eyes. Lavender oil improves the dark complexion formed in the under eye area (dark circles). These natural ingredients combined together work in the under eye area and aid makeup removal and improve the look of eyes.
Keep watching this space for more tips on maintaining that gorgeous beauty.
- Aura Cacia Lavender Harvest (Aromatherapy Massage Oil) - 8 oz
- Deva Nutrition - Vegan Natural Vitamin E with Mixed Tocopherols 400 IU - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- OGX Coconut Water Weightless Hydration Oil - 4 oz
- Palmers coconut hair oil formula with deep hair conditioning protein pack - 2.1 oz
- Palmers pure coconut oil with vitamin E and replenishing formula hair milk - 8.5 oz